Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's been a while - PART 1

Well, it's been awhile since I posted, so I thought I would drop in with a line or two!! 

What have we been up to?!!?

In October 2009...
We visited our local Pumpkin Patch for a super fun field trip!



My Lollipop Drawings became Stamps!!! Woo hoo!!! A dream come true!!!
Thank You Lord Jesus for making all things possible for those who love YOU!!!
 

The kids had some Fall Fun at my Mommy and Daddy's!!
I LOVE these 2 people with ALL my heart...


They played with cousins!!



Football with Daddy!!

 In November....
We visited Aunt MaryJane and "played" her piano


 Dressed up as Elvis and Marilyn at the Boyd family Thanksgiving!
Aunt Sue is SUPER COOL!



The Kids each got a new blanket
In December...

Hannah coordinated the trimming of the tree, as I had NO time...sad, but true!


Made some Plates and Platters


We celebrated Hannah's 13th, Ella's 5th and Jussie's 2nd Birthday in December...


I was published in an online Card Magazine...





Our fabulous Homeschool group had a Super Fun RE-Gifting Exchange...






 Made a new ornament for the tree...


Delivered some orders...



Did a photo shoot on the coldest day of the year (or at least it felt like it...hee hee)
with the 2 BEST Kids I have ever had the pleasure of photographing...




Snapped a photo of Eric and 4 of his 5 babies...that is a mighty Good man...

And ended our year thankful for all of the blessings God blessed us with and looking forward to 2010!!

No comments: