Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I have had one of the Best Mother's Days ever!!!
I was awakened this morning by a sweet little voice saying "Happy Mother's Day Mommy"
My Little Landon was so excited, he ran back upstairs and brought the rest of my Sweet babies down with cards in hand. Each had a handmade card that Hannah had made with them and a store bought card that my Mom had loaded Hannah with when she spent the night with my Mom and Dad earlier in the week!!!

They all piled on our bed. I read each card. After, I read Hannah's I cried. Landon said, "Read mine again Mommy... I think you will cry" so I read his again and than just as he had predicted I cried!! (wink Wink) He loved it and jumped into my arms, thrilled to be able to comfort me!!!

No, I didn't get a huge bouquet of my favorite flowers, a big box of Candy or an exquisite piece of jewelry, but what I got was far more valuable to me....A day at home home with my family!!! I am so blessed to have these people in my life!!!

I love them everyone!!!!

No comments: