Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Haney's Appledale Farm Field Trip







Last Friday the 3rd of October, me and my babies, met with my mom, my sister and her 4 little ones and a whole bunch of other homeschool families to tour the famous Haney's Appledale Farm!! We all had a blast, our tour guide Mr. Haney himself loaded us with lots of Apple info as we loaded our bags full of delicious APPLES!!! Please give me grace as far as my pictures are concerned...I was taking them with one hand as the other hand/arm was carrying a 9 month old and a diaper bag!! Until I got smart and decided to get the stroller from the van!! Silly Me!! Don't blame I had apples on the brian!!
:) LORI
Ella, Emma and Hannah

Owen, Ethan, Landon, Ezra and McCoy

2 comments:

MaryJane said...

I must say, these arh the MOST BEAUTIFUL kids I do believe I have EVA seen! (must read with Shelby's accent) (from Steel Magnolias).

Tina said...

What a fun day.